Friday 11 March 2011

Wherefore should I go to Ka’aba

Wherefore should I go to Ka’aba
 Wherefore should I go to Ka’aba
My heart woo for Takhat Hazara
Believers stoop to Ka’aba in reverence 
We bow our forehead to Love in reference
You  behold not our failures dear
Just perceive our loyalty sheer  
I am novice know not swimming
My dear Mentor cruise me to shore
No parallel to you we came across
We searched and screened whole cosmos
Bulleh’s tradition is untoward and unique
He bestows the evildoers and sinners indeed
I may arrive in each mosque and temple
Bulleh tell me my fate and fortune
Ye elbowed away accomplished palmists and pundits
And  have called in goofs and stupids

Bulleh Shah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com