Monday 28 February 2011

That this become a way not to give me life

Affects not skuh old complaint I realize that this habit is too old 

That this become a way not to give me life Distance is too far away old floor 

Towards the eyes and not see it as a laugh Separation is not even old ktty torture 

I miss you This lonely moon nights to come That arrow is love love is old 

Three memories of everything janan three three things I have immense devotion devotion is too old 

You're eyes are settled in my heart is you Want to wish you and the old 

Try breath as pain scales and knock drkn Khurram not pass Judgement is too old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com